Digital Marketing | Charlotte, NC
Industrious B2B businesses use us. (And high-value B2C industries, too!)
Lazarus Design Team is a full-stack digital marketing dream team for companies that are hungry to grow.
LET US EXPLAIN
What is Digital Marketing?
Digital marketing is a combination of strategies to improve your company’s online presence. Digital marketing strategies for Charlotte businesses can include Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Pay-Per-Click Advertising (PPC), developing a comprehensive online marketing plan, and more.
When researching marketing firms in Charlotte, NC, remember that Lazarus Design Team won’t treat you like another entry on a spreadsheet. When you choose Lazarus, you get a dedicated team of highly skilled individuals who think of themselves as your in-house team.”
READY TO GROW?
What are your options?
1. Continue doing little to no marketing and miss out on opportunities for growth in Charlotte and beyond.
2. Hire a team that delivers a high ROI. A team that does the work at a fraction of the cost would typically be if you employed them internally (e.g., marketing manager, designer, developer, marketing strategist, copywriter, etc.).
INDUSTRIES WE'VE WORKED WITH
Who we are, and why we can help
At Lazarus Design Team we know that marketing is both art and science. We also know that marketing and technology are almost indistinguishable from each other today.
Leveraging both tried-and-true and also cutting edge B2B Demand Generation strategies and tactics, we produce revenue growth for small to mid-sized companies.
Let us build your state-of-the-art digital marketing engine!
Partner with us as we take over the heavy lifting of digital marketing to bring you new customers.
What's the Process?
We dive into your industry, customers, competitors, and company to find valuable information to develop our marketing strategy.
We're focused on providing a Return on Investment that will be a no-brainer.
An investment in Digital Marketing should make you more money.
Most digital marketing agencies in Charlotte lock you into lengthy contracts. You just have to stick it out with them even if you're not getting the results they promised. Their goal is sales - they try to get as many clients locked into a year-long contract and don’t care if they lose you at the end of the contract. They have a high churn rate, their clients come and go, and they’ll just replace you with another business when you leave.
But we’re different. We don’t lock you into a contract. Our clients work with us because of the results we get. If we’re not providing an ROI that makes sense for you, then you can stop working with us. We’ll let you in on a secret. None of our clients have ever left us. Why is that? Because we deliver results, we’re responsive, and we care about our clients as real people. We treat our work as if we were the owner of the business. We only do what we would do if it were our own business.
Drive Qualified Leads
State-of-the-art digital marketing engine
We start by designing an amazing website that converts visitors into customers. Then we build out a digital marketing strategy that drives your audience to your high-converting website. What makes us stand out from typical digital marketing agencies and web designers is that we build your entire digital marketing funnel from beginning to end as your 'in-house marketing team.' Meaning, we are a tight-knit team that learns your business and focuses on your growth.
It's All About Revenue Growth
Digital Marketing Services
Frequently asked questions
Where are people spending their time? Online. Digital marketing is a chance to reach people where they are. Since the COVID-19 pandemic, internet usage has gone up 70%. People are spending more and more time online. And this is where you can reach them.
If you want to conquer a specific location, Google My Business is the first place to start. If possible, Google would rather help users answer their questions without leaving the Google search page instead of sending them to your website link. With this in mind, focus your energy and resources on optimizing your Google My Business page, so your information is available when people in Charlotte search for your industry.
Whether you choose to work with a digital marketing agency to grow your business in Charlotte or decide to keep your marketing in-house, there are a few essential steps to set your company up for success.
- Develop your website, social media, advertising, and any other digital assets with a mobile-friendly focus. On average, more than half of your customers will access your website, social media, ads, and more from their phones instead of a computer. Keep this in mind when selecting your images, planning your videos, building a website, and creating graphics.
- Choose the content you can consistently create and share. This content could be blogs, videos, podcasts, and social media posts. The best content to share is the content you will stick with for the long haul. If blogging isn’t your thing, but you love making videos, focus your energy on creating videos.
- Think about the words a potential customer would search trying to find your business online. Are they looking for a “dry cleaner near me” or “charlotte interior designers?” At Lazarus, we like to focus on keywords like “digital marketing charlotte” and “marketing firms charlotte NC.” Once you know what people are looking for, you include those keywords and key phrases in your website to help Google see that you have the answer to their search; this is called Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- When you launch your digital marketing campaign, whether you choose to go in-house or hire a marketing agency like Lazarus, it is crucial to understand that results may not be instant. It takes time for Google and other search engines to understand your web content and trust your expertise before showing your content to people in the search results. We encourage you to monitor changes monthly to see how your SEO and content bring users to your website.
How is their communication? Do they have a lot of clients leave? Do they provide monthly reporting? Do they have enough people to do the work? Do they have a large team where I’m just going to be another cog in the machine? Do they get results for their clients? How long before you start getting qualified leads? What’s the most success they’ve ever brought to a client?
We’re a customer service driven digital marketing agency. We’re fast, responsive, and relationship-driven. Our comprehensive capabilities make us the ideal team. We have the designers, marketers, developers, strategists, and writers to create revenue-providing marketing campaigns. We’re big enough to get the work done but small enough to service every client with excellent attention.
GET AHEAD OF THE CHALLENGE
Challenges our clients commonly face
1. They don’t have a lot of time to devote to marketing because they’re running the business.
2. They’re not getting results from their marketing efforts.
3. They need an entire team but don’t have the budget to hire everyone in-house.
4. They don’t know where to start with marketing.